Department of Economics Advising
In order to serve you safely and efficiently, advisors are conducting appointments via phone and Zoom. Schedule appointments through the regular dashboard system (msu.campus.eab.com). Your advisor will email you prior to your appointment with meeting details, such as links, phone numbers, and/or paperwork. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Click here for a list of the Department of Economics advisors.
Other MSU Resources
While our advisors should be the primary place that majors go to for information on the economics major, there are many other university resources available for students. See below for a list of key resources.
- Office for International Students and Scholars (https://oiss.isp.msu.edu/)
- Office for Education Abroad (https://educationabroad.isp.msu.edu/)
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services (https://caps.msu.edu/)
- Writer Center (https://writing.msu.edu/)
- Career Services Network (https://careernetwork.msu.edu/)
- Mathematics Learning Center (https://math.msu.edu/mlc/)
- Office of Financial Aid (https://finaid.msu.edu/)
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (https://rcpd.msu.edu/)
- Neighborhood Student Success Collaborative (https://nssc.msu.edu/)
- College of Social Science Advising & Affairs (https://socialscience.msu.edu/undergraduate/current-students/advising-affairs.html)
- College of Social Science Experiential Learning (https://socialscience.msu.edu/undergraduate/experiential-learning/index.html)