- Go to www.jobs.msu.edu
- On the left, click on “Search Postings”
- On the right-hand-side, put in the appropriate position number (see below) in the box next to “Posting Number” and then click on the “Search” button below “Major Administrative Unit...” on the left-hand-side
- Under the column “Job Title,” where it says “Assistant/Associate/Full Professor,” click on “View”
- Click on “Apply for This Posting”
- Microeconometrics (position 6591) THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Empirical Microeconomics (position 8202) WILL OPEN AGAIN IN AUGUST 2014.
- Microeconomic Theory (position 6590) - THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED.
All applications should be accompanied by curriculum vita, examples of published research and working papers, and names of at least three references. Please include a list of grants received (including funding amounts) and sponsored research as part of your vita.
Letters of reference for senior candidates will be by request only. Junior candidates should have three letters of recommendation emailed to email@example.com (with applicant’s name in the subject field).