It is necessary to apply on line for all faculty positions. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to http://careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/listing/
- In the field under “Job Search” type in the posting number (see below). Do NOT hit enter. Once you put the posting number in, it should go to the posting within seconds.
- To apply, click on the button to the right of the job (posting no) where it says “Apply Now” and upload the required application materials (specified in the posting)
- Ast Prof/Asc Professor
- Posting # 535167
- Microeconomic Theory is our high priority area. Candidates in other fields of economics may be considered if the record of scholarship is exceptionally strong.
- For full consideration, application materials should be received by November 30, 2018. Have three letters of reference emailed to email@example.com with your full name in the subject field. Candidates beyond the PhD should only have letters of recommendation sent if solicited. Any questions concerning the position can also be sent to that same email address.
- Assistant Professor
- Posting # 532258
- The College of Social Science at Michigan State University seeks to hire a tenure system Assistant Professor with research experience in the general area of transportation and energy production systems in coastal areas. Candidates working on transportation/energy topics related to the Great Lakes are particularly desirable. The position is part of a cluster of new hiring within the College of Social Science, led by the Geography department, to foster collaborative research to address future challenges along coastal environments. The tenure home for the position is open for either the Department of Economics or the School of Planning, Design and Construction (under the Urban and Regional Planning Program).
- For full consideration, application materials should be received by November 16, 2018. Have three letters of reference emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name in the subject field. Candidates beyond the PhD should only have letters of recommendation sent if solicited. Any questions concerning the position can also be sent to that same email address.
- The Frederick S. Addy Distinguished Chair of Economics
- Posting # 457729
- The Department of Economics is seeking a senior scholar to become its second Frederick S. Addy Distinguished Chair of Economics. While any field within economics will be considered, priority will be placed on candidates doing research in econometrics and/or empirical fields with substantial applied econometrics. Candidates with well-established records of sponsored research and/or records of obtaining grant funding will be preferred. Any questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
Please upload your CV, cover letter, list of references (names and emails only), a list of your publications with hyperlinks to articles, and/or up to two working papers in pdf format, plus up to two optional documents. References solicited by request from the Search Committee.