- Go to www.jobs.msu.edu
- On the left, click on “Search Postings”
- On the right-hand-side, put in the appropriate position number (see below) in the box next to “Posting Number” and then click on the “Search” button below “Major Administrative Unit...” on the left-hand-side
- Under the column “Job Title,” where it says “Assistant/Associate/Full Professor,” click on “View”
- Click on “Apply for This Posting”
- Labor Economics (position 0076)
- Macroeconomics (position 0274)
- Microeconomic Theory (position 0077)
- Empirical Microeconomics (position 8202)
- Environmental Economics and Development position (position 0404)
All applications should be accompanied by curriculum vita, examples of published research and working papers, and names of at least three references. Please include a list of grants received (including funding amounts) and sponsored research as part of your vita.
Letters of reference for senior candidates will be by request only. Junior candidates should have three letters of recommendation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (with applicant’s name in the subject field).